Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone need a 1901 lookup?

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Laurie

Laurie Report 30 Jul 2003 22:00

Hi everyone if you need a 1901 lookup let me know as I have credits that run out tonite. Laurie

Sharon

Sharon Report 30 Jul 2003 22:13

If your offer is still open I would love one! William WOOD aged 52 born Yorks, Kirkham,occupation-Gardener.CENSUS PLACE HESSLE WITHOUT.If you could find out who is in the dwelling with him that would be great. thanks Sharon

Maxine

Maxine Report 30 Jul 2003 22:15

If no one else takes you up on your kind offer Laurel, I am trying to find some info on one of the other threads here- the missing Aunties one. If someone else wants your credit I am happy to let them have it - but if its going to waste I would like to know who is in the household with Victoria Graham aged 3 and Annie Graham aged a few months - keyword Lambeth. Victoria born Northwhich, Annie born Concett. Thanks for the kind offer Regards Maxine

Margaret

Margaret Report 30 Jul 2003 22:17

Yes please if offer still goibg Hephzibah BEESON age 57 County Bucks. Would like to know who else in the household. Thank you Margaret

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 30 Jul 2003 22:34

Hi there If u still have time and credit : a John and Maria Salmon, Essex - Possibly Lawford. Thanks very much. Liz

Desperate

Desperate Report 30 Jul 2003 22:54

Dear Laurie, If you have any credits left,and it it not too late,could you look for Weldons at 57 Boundary Street Liverpool ,possibly Scotland or St. Martin ward. Hopeful but if not thanks anyway Margaret.

Laurie

Laurie Report 30 Jul 2003 22:58

Hi Sharon, I have found William Wood, wife Priscilla Wood age 47yrs born Yorks Weaverthorpe, son Robert Wood age 12yrs born Bainton, Yorks and son Bernard Wood age 5yrs born Hessle, Yorks.Address Deadman's Lane, Hessle Without. Laurie

Sharon

Sharon Report 30 Jul 2003 23:01

Laurie, thankyou for that,much appreciated. Sharon

**Dawn O**

**Dawn O** Report 30 Jul 2003 23:03

Hi Laurie, If you still have some credits left, could you kindly look up, GEORGE COVELL, aged 46, born in North Walsham, Norfolk, occupation, Farmer Timber Carter. MANY THANKS LAURIE, Dawn.

Laurie

Laurie Report 30 Jul 2003 23:04

Hi Maxine, Found Micael Tobin age 61yrs born Canada (head of house) Caroline Tobin wife age 59yrs born Poland Bessie Graham, visitor age 34yrs born United States Lily Graham, visitor age 13yrs born London Pimlico Constance Graham, visitor age 12yrs born Manchester Victoria Graham, daughter age 3yrs born Northwich Cheshire and Annie Graham, daughter age 5m born Concett, Eng Address of house is 78 Ferndale Rd. Laurie

Laurie

Laurie Report 30 Jul 2003 23:08

Hi Mary, Address: The Lee, Bucks. Head of house, Hephzibah Eliza Beeson, Single age 57yrs born Lee, Bucks. Elizabeth Susannah Beeson age 47yrs. Nathaniel Joseph Beeson, sister and Millicent Rachel Beeson, sister age 47yrs born Lee, Bucks. Laurie

Doris

Doris Report 30 Jul 2003 23:21

HI LAURIE IF THERES A CRUMB LEFT ? PLEASE ARTHUR WISEMAN 12 REVILL LANE WOODHOUSE HANDSWORTH SHEFFIED THANK YOU DOT

Laurie

Laurie Report 30 Jul 2003 23:22

Hi Liz, Do you have any idea what ages or occupations? Hi Margaret, Nothing has come up for that address, is it Boundary street in liverpool? Do you have a name I can go off? I've got about 6 names coming up. Laurie

Maxine

Maxine Report 30 Jul 2003 23:30

Thanks so much for your help Laurie, it really is very kind of you. regards maxine

Laurie

Laurie Report 30 Jul 2003 23:37

Hi Dawn, I have: Aymerton Street, Aylmerton, Norfolk. George Covell age 46yrs widower, b N.Walsham. Anna M Covell, sister age 43yrs b Norfolk N.Walsham. Laurie

Laurie

Laurie Report 30 Jul 2003 23:42

Hi Doris, There is a Arthur Wiseman in Handsworth but it is in Staffs and he's 33yrs, he was born in Birmingham. Do you know anything else that may help? Laurie

**Dawn O**

**Dawn O** Report 30 Jul 2003 23:44

Hi Laurie, A MILLION THANKS for your kindness, this piece of information has confirmed that it was his wife, Elizabeth Covell had died in 1892. The main 'success' of this web site is having kind soles, like yourself, helping others along...........THANK YOU LAURIE.

Desperate

Desperate Report 30 Jul 2003 23:55

Dear Laurie, The names are Ellen and Peter Weldon, I think they were lodgers.and possibly Ellen was a widow by then. You are doing a great job, thanks a lot Margaret

Bryan

Bryan Report 30 Jul 2003 23:55

If any left yet Laurie Who in address Walter Oldfield Sykes,New Bank St. Morley, W.Yorks my G/G/Gdad Cheers Bry

Doris

Doris Report 31 Jul 2003 00:09

HI LAURIE ARTHUR MARRIED CHARLOTTE TRUNDEL HIS JOB:PICK//SHARPENER MY FATHER WAS BORN 1911 AT 12 REVILL LANE WOODHOUSE THERE WAS ETHEL WISEMAN WILLIAM WISEMAN (AND OTHERS) I AM VERY NEW TO COMPUTERS SO VERY SLOW TOO..... THANKS FOR YOU TIME DOT