Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1901,1891, 1881,1871 census no longer available

Page 0 + 1 of 4

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Laura

Laura Report 28 Mar 2005 14:10

I WILL FINISH THE REQUESTS I'VE ALREADY HAD BUT THE THREAD WILL THEN BE ON HOLD (BACK TO WORK TOMAORROW!!!) LAURA X

Sophie

Sophie Report 28 Mar 2005 14:11

I am looking for the mason and hart siblings in 1901, Joseph mason aged about 38 born in whitechapel and is a dock labourer, george mason aged 36 born bermondsey, living in london and is a general labourer, William hart aged about 39 born acton and is a general labourer, Arthur Hart aged about 36 born acton and is a gardener domestic, george hart aged about 27 born acton and is a milkman any help would be most appreciated! thanks everyone! LMP :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Laura

Laura Report 28 Mar 2005 14:17

D o you know what Joseph's wife was called?

Sophie

Sophie Report 28 Mar 2005 14:22

Sorry i don't ;all i know is that he was a dock labourer and he was living in london and the civil parish was st pauls and was 39 at the time! LMP :)

Laura

Laura Report 28 Mar 2005 14:28

I have George Mason i think, Emma Mason 30 Southwark, London, England Wife Southwark St George the Martyr London Emma Mason 5 Southwark, London, England Daughter Southwark St George the Martyr London George Mason 36 Bermondsey, London, England Head Southwark St George the Martyr London Julie Mason 1 Southwark, London, England Daughter Southwark St George the Martyr London Rachel Mason 3 Southwark, London, England Daughter Southwark St George the Martyr London the occupation ties in. What do you think? Will keep looking x

Laura

Laura Report 28 Mar 2005 14:31

Joseph Mason? Alice Mason 29 Highbury, London, England Wife Stoke Newington London Francis Joseph Mason 12 Kennington, London, England Son Stoke Newington London Joseph Mason 34 Whitechapel, London, England Head Stoke Newington London Could this be the right one? Could send them direct to your address if you like?

Sophie

Sophie Report 28 Mar 2005 14:31

thanks for that laura, yes it definetly ties in!! Thankyuo for doing these lookups for me!! LMP :))))))))

Sophie

Sophie Report 28 Mar 2005 14:33

not sure whether the joseph mason ties in with mine as he would have been about 39, dock labourer! the place in where i saw him was on the 1901 site, but ran out of credits! LMP :)

Laura

Laura Report 28 Mar 2005 14:43

I f you pass on your email address i will attempt to send you the originals through.I hope they help! Laura xx

Laura

Laura Report 28 Mar 2005 18:26

Geoff, I will have a look later and get back to you. Waiting for my hubby to go out so I'm not neglecting him! Speak to you later, Laura

Carole

Carole Report 28 Mar 2005 19:07

Hi Laura Could you kindly look up the following on the 1901 census? Charles Robert Perkins Bn c1878 Wife: Harriet C1879 In 1899 Charles was living at 18 Pelican Street, Nottingham (taken from his marriage certificate) Thank you Carole

Pam of Kent

Pam of Kent Report 28 Mar 2005 19:16

Hi, I'm looking for 1891 entry for the family of Benjamin Wolfe Hoffman -Rosenberg, son Berg born 1870 Norwich, but the family probably resident in London by this date,maybe Wandsworth area. Thanks in advance for any help you can give. Pam

Laura

Laura Report 28 Mar 2005 21:54

Hello Geoff, sorry but I havn't been able to find any of the names you mentioned. Sorry I couldn't have been more help, Laura x

Laura

Laura Report 28 Mar 2005 22:00

Hi Carol, do you know which county he was born in?

Laura

Laura Report 28 Mar 2005 22:07

Hello Pamela, I think I have found them if you pass on your e-mail, I'll send you a copy, Laura x

Nana Anna

Nana Anna Report 28 Mar 2005 22:18

Hi Laura Thanks for your very kind offer. Trying to find on 1871 Edwin Parsons age 32/33 born Kilmersdon, Somerset maybe married with wife Christina. Not sure where they are living maybe Somerset, Wiltshire or Hampshire. Any info on what they were up to appreciated. Cheers Anna

Laura

Laura Report 28 Mar 2005 22:38

I have also had a look for the parsons which I cant seem to find. If you get any more info,let me know and I'll gladly have another look Laura xx

Laura

Laura Report 28 Mar 2005 23:05

I have found 2 possible rous/e but they are both Essex. If you pass on ypor email I will send them to you. If you have any more details I can have a look again Laura xx

Kerry

Kerry Report 29 Mar 2005 12:31

hi laura im after a 1891 look up for joseph lucas, aprox age 30, miner born stourbridge,worcestershire wife sarah, age aprox 25 also born stourbridge & son charlie aprox age 4 born stourbidge. i know in 1887 when charlie was born they were in sourbridge but by dec 1891 they werein eckingon, derbyshire. any help would be great, many thanks kerry.

Laura

Laura Report 29 Mar 2005 12:38

Found Joseph Lucas astonishingly easily! If you pass on your email I'll send you a copy. x