Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Who and where are we looking for in NORTHANTS

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 May 2004 15:07

SInce we don't have one of these (that I can find), I'll start the ball rolling... am looking at ATKINS/ADKINS, SWAIN, MEAKINS, BARBY from Wicken, Passenham, Potterspury, Deanshanger, Yardley Gobion, Stony Stratford... and surrounding area probably.

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 May 2004 15:08

and yes, I realise Stony Stratford is in Bucks ;o)

K

K Report 13 May 2004 18:39

I'm Looking for GRAY Stanion REYNOLDS Thurning & Guilsborough. Thanks Keren

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 13 May 2004 18:50

Researching Bagley name from Grimsbury/Warkworth/Nethercote/Middleton Cheney, Northants/Oxon border Also Tibbetts from Grimsbury Lisa xx

Rosemary

Rosemary Report 13 May 2004 21:26

I am looking for Jackson in Peterborough Bennitt in Oundle Simms in Oundle Rosemary(Essex)

Anna

Anna Report 13 May 2004 21:30

Im just looking for one name,well one person really at the minute James NUTT born c 1826,all i know is that he was born in Northants then moved to Lincolnshire Anna

Wendy

Wendy Report 13 May 2004 21:39

I'm looking for several families in Ashton,Stoke Bruerne,Hartwell and Roade- Fearn,Bingham,Abby/Abbey,Hillyard,Barker. For anyone who has ancestors in these places,there's a brilliant website with lots of information on.Also later in the year there are cd's coming out on the Duke of Grafton's estate,there'll be loads of genealogical/social information. Wendy

Michele

Michele Report 13 May 2004 21:53

I'm researching Bindley/Binley families mostly in Braybrooke but also in Leicester Smalley families in Arthingworth & Braybrooke Loake & Liner families in Braybrooke, Rothwell area Michele

Linda & Tim

Linda & Tim Report 13 May 2004 22:07

I'm researching the PAYNE and VORLEY families from Harpole/Wellingborough.

Marlene

Marlene Report 14 May 2004 10:42

Hi Hinton In the Hedges MOBBS family blacksmiths /farmers Thanks Marlene

Helen in Berkshire

Helen in Berkshire Report 14 May 2004 18:05

My names are:- KEY: Hairdressers, from Northampton town (possibly originating from Huntingdon) and RATNETT: little known, Northamptonshire, probably non-conformists Anyone else with these names please? Helen

Steph

Steph Report 18 May 2004 10:09

BLAND - Northampton AYERS/AYRES - Peterborough BIRD - Peterborough GARLEY - Northampton PAIN - Northampton FODEN - Northampton

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 20 May 2004 17:08

GIBBINS - Charwelton ( sometimes spelt GIBBONS or GIBBENS )

Sue

Sue Report 22 May 2004 18:04

WILLIAMS - Culworth, from the early 1900s to present. Particularly descendants of James and Elizabeth (HALL?) Thanks Sue

Mary

Mary Report 22 May 2004 18:53

Earls Barton: Rogers, Pendered, Knight Irthlingborough: Coleman and Haddon Kettering: Haddon Hargrave: Fisher and Barnett That'll do for now Mary Brooke

Sandi

Sandi Report 22 May 2004 22:55

I'm looking for: BYGRAVE - Aynho SAndi

Maggie in Leics

Maggie in Leics Report 23 May 2004 08:51

NORTONs from Yelvertoft!! (Also STRANGE) - and my friend Val in Australia is looking for any KINCH rellies. Thanks.

Crista

Crista Report 23 May 2004 10:27

Stretton in the Gretton, Potterspury, Deanshanger and Passenham areas. Crista

Beverly

Beverly Report 24 May 2004 16:21

Masters Northampton Darby Northampton York northampton Beverly

Jayne

Jayne Report 26 May 2004 12:41

Hi I am looking for HOPKINS from Finedon, MADDISON from Finedon hope someone out there can help Jayne