Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

And its goodbye from me.....

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Jul 2005 01:29

....for a while at least! My holiday is over and tomorrow I head home to no internet access until I find a new house! I have no idea when I'll be back so before this gets removed cos it's not a TIP, just wanted to say tata for now and Nell, as soon as I have your map, I'll pop to the village library and use the pooter so we can arrange to get it to you. Everyone stay safe and enjoy the summer. Lou xxx

Victor

Victor Report 10 Jul 2005 07:33

Best of luck Lou, you will be missed. We need your brain. Victor

Erikoinen

Erikoinen Report 10 Jul 2005 08:27

I too would like to say goodbye good luck Lou, you deserve some Babe

Merry

Merry Report 10 Jul 2005 08:36

Isn't it your birthday today?? If it is, then HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope you get this message!! Best Wishes and thinking about you.... Sarah

June

June Report 10 Jul 2005 08:38

Best of luck Lou, I am looking for another house and one thing that keeps popping into my mind is how soon we will be able to link to broadband. I hope you are settled soon. June xx

Star

Star Report 10 Jul 2005 09:05

Thanks again for your help Star

N

N Report 10 Jul 2005 11:03

Best of luck Lou, also if it is your birthday Happy Birthday :-)

Irene

Irene Report 10 Jul 2005 11:32

All the very best to you and good luck for the future. Many thanks for your help and support with my ancestors. Regards Irene

Heather

Heather Report 10 Jul 2005 12:46

Dearest Lou, the girl who supported me most from the very beginning on here, putting up with my silly questions, bearing with me trying to find my pain in the butt ancestors. God bless darling, I hope everything goes well for you and you will soon be back telling us you have a lovely little bungalow with a garden. Thinking of you all the time and thanking you for your kindness always. Love H xxxxxxxxxxxxx PS, I promise not to find Edward Horstead and Elizabeth Selby's marriage before you return!!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Jul 2005 12:51

Bye Lou Hon! See you soon!! Kim xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Jul 2005 13:26

Cat You are a star and I am so grateful to you. Hope you will be rejoining us soon. Good luck nell

Julie

Julie Report 10 Jul 2005 15:56

Hi Lou Sorry to hear your leaving us for a while, i wish you luck, good health. Thankyou also for all the help you have given me youve been a star. Julie

Smiley

Smiley Report 10 Jul 2005 16:52

Take care Lou and hope to see you around soon Sam

Merry

Merry Report 10 Jul 2005 17:05

Keep adding - I think it's Lou's birthday today!! Sarah

An Olde Crone

An Olde Crone Report 10 Jul 2005 18:32

Lou Don't be away too long, we need you on here. Don't forget, you can use more than one library per day for free Internet Access!!!! Good luck, my friend and I wish you everything you wish yourself and more. Marjorie

The Bag

The Bag Report 10 Jul 2005 18:56

You know my phone number, Ring me sometime. please Good days ahead for all of you Much love and many happy returns Jess x x

Joy

Joy Report 10 Jul 2005 19:03

come back asap :-) Joy

Nana Anna

Nana Anna Report 10 Jul 2005 19:24

Bye Lou have a good Summer too. Thanks for your help. Anna

Heather

Heather Report 10 Jul 2005 19:25

You cant MEAN the whole summer!! NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The Ego

The Ego Report 10 Jul 2005 20:46

Just a quickie.......... shuffles ,looks left,looks right......shuffles into a dark shadow. 'good luck with the house hunting,don't become a stranger,petal' shuffles away into the night......