Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Have Access to FamilyHistoryOnline Net

Page 0 + 1 of 4

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eames

Eames Report 1 Mar 2004 13:54

I've got some money left to do a search from www(.)familyhistoryonline(.)net (A very good site to use). so take a look there and if you need me to do a search (be specific please), let me know. Tracy

Eames

Eames Report 1 Mar 2004 14:03

Hi, Sent you mail as it's lengthy - I can Copy & Paste the list (if you dont mind me listing ALL ! LOL)

Janette

Janette Report 1 Mar 2004 14:06

Hi Tracey Can you possilby look for my disappearing john horwell/harwell baptised 1844 ludgvan--looking for his marriage, death william harwell, baptised 1864 ludgvan penzance, trying to find out his parents name, could be john's son thanks babe Jan

Eames

Eames Report 1 Mar 2004 14:10

Deborah, Entry Forenames Surname Alias Day Month Year Age Abode Abode County Description Parish name Parish County 1 William COGGINS 25 Jul 1816 53 Welford WAR 2 William COGGINS 29 Oct 1818 20 Warmington WAR Entry Forenames Surname Day Month Year Aged Place Description Denomination County Quality 1 William COGGINS 29 Oct 1818 20 Warmington St Nicholas Anglican WAR 80

Len

Len Report 1 Mar 2004 14:15

Hi Tracy, Nice of you to offer, been haveing trouble with g.granddad,if you wouldnt mind?.James Carter born1828 Ireland,died 1897,Salford Lancs,wife shown on grandfathers birth cert as Margaret Carter,cant find her birth or their marriage have spent lots on 1837 but no trace,if you can find anything I'd appreciate it,they had 7 children,Elizabeth b1856,Amelia b1863,James b1865, Mary b1868, Catherine b1873, Matilda b1876 , John Edward b1880, all born in and around Manchester and Salford with exception of Mary who was born in Liverpool. Hpoe you can come up withsomething I've hit the Wall .Regards Len

Eames

Eames Report 1 Mar 2004 14:17

Bear it with me all, the site's decided to go slow on me.. oh joy! Will get back to you once the site decided to play ;o)

Eames

Eames Report 1 Mar 2004 14:23

Len, Lincs records only shows death ones - sorry

Eames

Eames Report 1 Mar 2004 14:30

Janette, Only of John's Baptism... sorry

Eames

Eames Report 1 Mar 2004 14:33

Deborah, Entry Forenames Surname Alias Day Month Year Age Abode Abode County Description Parish name Parish County 1 Sarah COGGINS 19 Aug 1826 50 Wife Warmington WAR

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 1 Mar 2004 14:59

Do they give full details of marriages? If you still have any credit left could you look in Staffordshire marriages for William Brockhurst/Brackhurst and Jane Smith 1827 in Keele. Thanks.

JaneFrance

JaneFrance Report 1 Mar 2004 15:27

Tracy Hello, if you have any credits left could you look in Suffolk marriages for the marriage of John Fletcher and Harriet Bradley in Barnham, Suffolk(Thingoe registration district). I think they were married between 1846 and 1856. If this uses up too many credits don't do it. Thanks for the kind offer Jane

Mary

Mary Report 1 Mar 2004 15:53

Desparately trying to find marriage of John Thomas Hearn, b.1881 Bilcroft St. Bedford. He married after 1901 and worked with his wife (known to us an Annie) at Wadenhoe Manor Northants. He was a chauffeur and spent his retirement at Cranford Northants. Thanks Mary Brooke

Helen in Kent

Helen in Kent Report 1 Mar 2004 16:01

Tracey, many thanks for your kind offer. If you still have credits left and are able to do so, please could you look for the birth of Harry Lock/Locke, 1866-1868, Chatham or Rochester, Kent? I have been unable to track his birth anywhere. Thank-you.

Eames

Eames Report 1 Mar 2004 16:05

Elizabeth, On 05 MAR 1827 at Keele in county of STS Groom William BROCKHURST Status bachelor Occupation lab. Residence – in county of – Notes – Bride Jane SMITH Status spinster Occupation – Residence – in county of – Notes – Banns or Licence – General Notes – Source –

Eames

Eames Report 1 Mar 2004 16:10

Jane, Sorry tried 5 years each side of 1851 .. nothing come up with right marriage to Harriet. Tracy

Eames

Eames Report 1 Mar 2004 16:16

Mary, Can't find them, sorry Helen, Can't find him on there either, sorry Tracy

Eames

Eames Report 1 Mar 2004 16:26

Christine, Sorry - cant see him in there in the area you've stated Tracy

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 1 Mar 2004 16:28

Hi Tracy, Can you look for any one with surname Church in Buckinghamshire 1851 census? thanks Lucia

Eames

Eames Report 1 Mar 2004 16:31

Lucia, So many Churches in 1851 Census for Bucks!

Sally

Sally Report 1 Mar 2004 16:35

I wonder if I could be as bold to ask you to try and find anything about Jane Wallbank she was born 1835/6 Penwortham LAncs she married John Sutton 1856 on their certshe gives her fathers name as george spencer so was either illigitimate or her mother was remarried. I am really starting to tear my hair out, I will not look nice with no hair.LOL. Do hope you can help me.