Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Few creditsleft on Boyds Marriage Index - marriage

Page 0 + 1 of 5

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 14 Mar 2004 12:42

VERY FEW CREDITS LEFT. SORRY I CAN ONLY LOOK UP THOSE ALREADY ON THE LIST. JENNY

Janice

Janice Report 14 Mar 2004 13:00

Hi Jenny, Any chance of Wiiliam Dumbe and Rachel Spowart around 1836 in Berwick-on-Tweed area. (Spital, Tweedmouth) And if possible, John Spowart and Christian ? in either Norham or Alnwick around 1810 ? I don't have much hope but one never knows! Janice.

Janette

Janette Report 14 Mar 2004 13:07

Hi Thanks for the offer joseph allen and hannah sampson married Ludgvan Cornwall April 1815 looking for josephs parents and place of birth Thanks Jan

Shannette

Shannette Report 14 Mar 2004 13:30

Can you possibly find George Clare's marriage.He was born in Huntingdon in 1816 and his wife was named Fanny. Their first child was born in 1837 if that helps and he was a maltster.Thanks.

Caz at zippertek

Caz at zippertek Report 14 Mar 2004 13:43

CAN YOU LOOK UP A MARRIAGE FOR ME IN I THINK CLEWER WINDSOR ABOUT 1830 THE NAME IS GEORGE RIMINTON AND I THINK ANN JOHNSON THANX

Rick

Rick Report 14 Mar 2004 13:50

Hi Jenny, Please could you check for the marriage of John Brock and Margaret (unknown surname) in Stoke Damerel, Devon about 1819. Thanks, Rick.

Janet

Janet Report 14 Mar 2004 13:54

Could you possibly look up and see if there are any additional details on the following two marriages: Joseph Forster and Mary Ann Copper (or Capper, or possibly even Cupper) 26 April 1825, Saint Mary, Lewisham, Kent Thomas Standen and Elizabeth Brown 22 July 1824, Saint Mary, Lewisham, Kent Details such as parents names, witnesses etc., just anything would be very much appreciated. Many thanks, Jan

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 14 Mar 2004 13:59

Hi Jenny Please could you check on a marriage between Edward Clark and Sarah Knott which took place in Glanford Brigg or thereabouts around 1810? Many thanks for your kind offer. Jenny

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 14 Mar 2004 14:07

hi jennifer, could you please look for a marriage between james mcullock and euphemia murdock, 24 jan 1804 in ayr. would love to know addresses or names of their parents, many thanks,sue.

Geoff

Geoff Report 14 Mar 2004 14:11

Thanks for the offer! Robert Tyler in Lincolnshire to Christiana (sp) about 1820 (NOT to Elizabeth Clay or Elizabeth Clayton in Timberland)

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 14 Mar 2004 14:53

Hi there and thank you . I'd like to know please of a marriage of John CARRINGTON b 1807 ( calculated from the 1841 census ) Grt Bromley Essex. Married a girl called Margaret possible they married in Grt Bromley or Ardleigh ESSEX. Thier children were born in both places between 1827 and 1843. If this is not enough to go by PLEASE DO NOT waste your credits on searching move along to someone with more info. Much happiness Debi

Freda23

Freda23 Report 14 Mar 2004 15:09

Please could you look up the marriage of Thomas Coates b1807 and Elizabeth Gillett which took place at Checkendon in December 1826. Is there any chance of finding out her parents names? Also, the marriage of William Hooper and Mary White that took place at Besford, Worcestershire nr Pershore on 11 May 1829. Many thanks Lauretta

Rider9

Rider9 Report 14 Mar 2004 15:54

Thanks for your offer... I don't know how far back the marriages go in this index but I am looking for one around 1740 - 1748 for Michael Rickerby marrying someone called Frances, probably in Hurworth, County Durham. If this isnt enough for search purposes please help someone else as one of the last correspondents said - as I am sorry but I don't have any address in Hurworth. Many thanks - please reply here as my emails don't work via GC. Best wishes Tyne

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 14 Mar 2004 16:14

Replies for: Janice, Janette, Patricia, Shannette, Carol, Rick, Jan in East Sussex, Jennifer, Sue Smith, Geoff, Raymond and Deborah. Can find absolutely nothing at all anywhere at all two years either side of the dates provided. Began to think the database wasn't working so put in something I knew was there and it found it. Sorry I couldn't help. Jenny

Rick

Rick Report 14 Mar 2004 16:20

Thanks for looking Jenny, Rick.

Janette

Janette Report 14 Mar 2004 16:55

Thanks for looking , had a quick look myself just now, don't think cornwall is on there yet Thanks anyway Jan

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 14 Mar 2004 17:01

thanxs anyway, lol sue.

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Mar 2004 17:33

Hi could you please (if u have any left) try Henry Hucker to Maria in Somerset (Othery area?) about 1828? Thanks in advance if you can

Geoff

Geoff Report 14 Mar 2004 17:39

Ok Jennifer, thanks for looking.

Janet

Janet Report 14 Mar 2004 17:44

Thank you for looking, Jennifer. Jan