Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Suzanne Paris

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Suzy

Suzy Report 8 Apr 2003 21:28

I know there have been some problems with sending/receiving e-mails through Genes, but if everyone goes to 'Your Contacts' they will be able to read any messages sent to them in the last few days. PS Is anyone else experiencing problems accessing the Family Search web-site? PPS I'm facinated to know who it is who has a tree with nearly 18,000 names!! Mine with 69 seems really puny. Would he be willing to come forward and give us a history of his family research, plus any tips of course? Hope that's not being too cheeky!!