Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jill Greenwood

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JillGr

JillGr Report 9 Apr 2003 22:55

Barbara Many thanks. Just what I have been waiting for! Only problem now is, having tried it, it chucks it back to me saying that the search is taking too long. I'm trying to find out who lived in one of the "yards" in Whitby. The enumerator didn't bother numbering the houses. Oh well, I shall just have to pay to see the "next" and "previous" sheets! On a different tack, I have been having problems viewing my tree for individuals other than my immediate paternal side. I have been emailing the help desk for some days now and we're nowhere near sorted. I am wondering if some of the queries coming up on this board are related. If I want to view the tree for my maternal gt grandmother I can only do it by clicking on the branch tree in my mother's box and then the branch tree in my grandmother's box. Is anyone else having the same problem?Jill