Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Suzanne Paris

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Suzy

Suzy Report 14 May 2003 19:47

Andrew Fortescue No problem Andrew. The family name is GLENNEY and there is a sister ELIZABETH ALICE (born in 1864) and her two brothers CHARLES HENRY (born 1858) and WILLIAM ROBERT (born 1860) They are all registered as actors on the 1901 census. They were all married to actors too. Elizabeth to WILFRED GRAHAME, Charles to ISABELLA JANE WALLACE and William to DORA ? It would great if you could make a connection. Let me know. William Williams Thanks for the suggestion about contacting Equity; I should have thought of that. A kind lady has e-mailed me to suggest a website - www(dot)imdb(dot)com - which has a great database of actors, but I'm not sure it goes back to 1901. But very interesting none the less. Big thanks to her. Suzanne Orpington Kent