Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Missing!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vivienne

Vivienne Report 25 Jun 2003 12:16

Is it my imagination, or have some of the recent postings been deleted? Viv

Nicholas

Nicholas Report 25 Jun 2003 12:18

Things do seem to be going a bit squiffy at the moment Viv, could it be the originator has deleted them? i have had one of my disappear and i did not delete it so god knows whats going on. Nick

Sue in Sx

Sue in Sx Report 25 Jun 2003 15:00

Yep! mines gone too.

Vivienne

Vivienne Report 29 Jun 2003 09:52

OH well, errors are bound to happen with a site this big. NOT complaining! - brilliant addictive place to be. I just wish people had the decency to reply to messages when you try to offer them info. If the new info ins't compatibile - it would be nice if folk would tell you!!

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 29 Jun 2003 09:53

I have lost one of mine, the whole of 26th seems to have gone. Perhaps the gremlins have got it. I certainly didn't delete it and am always grateful for any help! Elisabeth

Maxine

Maxine Report 29 Jun 2003 09:55

I'm sure something like that happened on Star Trek once......

Crista

Crista Report 29 Jun 2003 09:58

The previous 40 appears to be the previous 80-120. Here's how to get around it. Take note of the date and time of the earliest message on the current page and then select "previous 40 messages". Then look at the URL - that's the http://www.genesconnected... address that appears at the top of the browser. You can see the last part of it contains the date followed by a %20 and then the time. Change the date and time to the date and time you noted earlier and hit enter. Hope that's not too complex, Crista

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 29 Jun 2003 11:16

Hi folks, It seems to be back again. Elisabeth