Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Old Photos and negatives

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 29 Jun 2003 13:48

Hi can any one suggest a way of viewing old negatives,have just found quite a few and its hard to make out who they might be.It would be too expensive to have them all developed,plus I may already have them .Hoping to find that some of them are negatives of photos which were accidently thrown out in an album,when we had to clear my late Mums flat earlier this year.Totally devstated! thanks Kathleen

Julie

Julie Report 29 Jun 2003 14:00

Do you own a scanner? There's your answer- works wonders. Good Luck!

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 29 Jun 2003 23:18

Thanks Julie and Victor,have been toying with the idea of a scanner,didnt realise you could do that with them though.My mind is made up now BRILLIANT