Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hazel and Clarissa.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 2 Jul 2003 16:39

I cant thank you both enough if i could buy you a drink i will.We didnt know about the other daughter.How would i go about getting the 1891 censors?Now for the liberty take. also looking for Samuels dad.Who was also a Samuel.He was a Lighterman. Any help ????. Thanks Mary.

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2003 17:05

Yo! long shot again 1881 Census Samuel Bonner b. 1817 Pirbright Ag. Labourer Widower 2 Almshouses Pirbright also Isaac Son born 1857 also ag. lab according to freeBMD Samuel may have died aged 67 in June 1883 registered in Guildford Samuel (Harrriet's father) may have died Mar 1892 Hope all this helps Send E Mail direct to me if I can do more Must go now, Cat & Dog demanding nourishment with menaces

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2003 17:07

Here again, Forgot to say - 1891 Census on ancestry(dot com). for which I have subscribed for 3 months. Will do look-ups for you. By the way, mine's a rum and coke!! Cheers.