Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Just starting help! 1891 census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 10 Jul 2003 22:27

Can anyone help am new to all this am trying to trace grandparents family have a birth address for grandmother 96 Park St, Camden Town London, Born 04/12/1890, name Florence Lily Kent,had siblings of Amy, Ada, Gertrude, Edith, possibly more, not at this address in 1901 census, what do I do now? Gertrude was the eldest how do I access the 1891 census. Lynn

Montmorency

Montmorency Report 10 Jul 2003 23:04

This looks like the Kent family in 1901 (at Willesden): Lewis, 42, born Enfield, Painter Anne, 39, born Gloucester Edith, 19, born Croydon, Housemaid Thomas, 16, born Tottenham, Engine cleaner Henry, 12, born New Southgate Florence, 10, born Camden Ada, 9, born Camden Frederick, 7, born Camden There's also a Gertrude, 16, born Battersea, servant, at a different address in Willesden (ages of servant girls are often wrong) Lewis and Anne were just married and living at Croydon in the 1881. You may not need the 1891, it's fairly predictable what it will say

Helen

Helen Report 12 Jul 2003 11:12

Hi linda Is this the query you couldn't find? I've added a reply so it puts it to the top of the page and easier for you to locate. Hope it helps! Helen