Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1901 leftovers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue

Sue Report 19 Jul 2003 09:57

I found this last night. Do a search for the above and go to Tracy's site. 1901 results - you might be lucky. Sue

Lynne

Lynne Report 19 Jul 2003 11:07

Sue What do you mean? Lynne

Alison

Alison Report 19 Jul 2003 11:55

Do you mean go to Trudys site? The info on there has been obtained by people off the 1901 census and they are willing to share. Great site thanks for the tip

Pat

Pat Report 19 Jul 2003 12:51

Hi Sue Thanks for passing on this site - very useful. What a great idea for unused 1901 census http://www.4trudy.co.uk/census/ Kind regards. Pat

Sue

Sue Report 19 Jul 2003 15:35

Lynne - see the messages after yours. I hadn't got the addy in front of me when I posted the message. There's also a similar thing for those of you searching specifically in Devon. Again, not sure of the addy but if you browse July's rootsweb Devon list you should find it in a message mentioning census. Sue

Sue in Sx

Sue in Sx Report 19 Jul 2003 20:47

I have been trying to get into this site all afternoon and keep getting the web page unavailable message! is there another way in? Sue

Crista

Crista Report 19 Jul 2003 20:54

Susan D. Try here: http://4trudy(.)co.uk/census/ Crista

Sue in Sx

Sue in Sx Report 19 Jul 2003 21:30

Thanks Crista - i'll give it a go. Sue.

Sue in Sx

Sue in Sx Report 19 Jul 2003 21:35

It worked - I got in. Many thanks. Sue