Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FreeCen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris

Chris Report 20 Jul 2003 12:08

Iv just checked on freecen and it says i have 23 days to wait! last week it said 12 days!!!!confusing or what, anyway can anyone tell me what info it gives you when you finally get access to it Christine

June

June Report 20 Jul 2003 14:06

Hi! Christine, From what I can gather, there are very few people that have found any information as yet. Information is being input very slowly,(they probably need more volunteers as it must be an enormous task)so when you can access the site, its just as frustrating. The screen where you input information is very similar to BMD and the results page is very clear. I keep clicking on the census county, neither Durham or Derby exist yet, Nottingham does but I haven't found a match as yet. I think it will be worth waiting for. June,Nr.Preston.Lan.