Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 census look up

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 22 Jul 2003 20:17

can someone please look up for me a Mounsey Todd from Penrith Cumberland,not sure when he was born but he married my G.Grandmother in 1918 so he could of been born around this time in 1880-1891. Would do it myself but I can't get on to the site it keeps saying page not found Thanks sharron

Gary

Gary Report 22 Jul 2003 20:52

Sharron No luck on the 1891 census but I think someone else may be looking. Put in Mounsey Todd in the search engine led me to the Ancestry message boards where I found the following: Submitter: Gavin Blond Subject: mounsey querry Message: hi, just wondering if your mounsey's are decendants of john mounsey and margaret todd..... they had robert mounsey 1726 m:rachel thompson mary 1727.. robert mounsey and rachel thompson : 1st wife: children they had are: john mounsey 1763 m: ann dufton robert mounsey 1766 m: mary bracken margaret(peggy)mounsey 1769 m:johathan winder george mounsey 1772 m: nancy hayton thomas mounsey 1774 m: jane nicholson mary mounsey 1778.. m? .bampton westmorland england... robert then married frances stanwix children they had are : christopher mounsey 1781 joseph mounsey 1783 stephen mounsey 1785 joan mounsey 1788 bampton westmorland england> thanks annetta Same area westmoreland-cumberland. Could be something to do with him. Regards Gary

Sharron

Sharron Report 22 Jul 2003 20:59

Thanks Gary I'll look into it sharron