Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

look up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Martin

Martin Report 29 Jul 2003 16:32

hiya, could someone please look up for a Lizetta anne Bartram (married a Joyner) she got baptized in Markfield when she was a adult and married, says on the bap certificate her mum was Ann Bartram her dad was dead and called William Bartram, I don't think she came from Markfield before that, so if anyone could help me where she came from before (round Leicestershire) that would be great thanks.

Janet

Janet Report 29 Jul 2003 17:02

Martin - have you any dates to give us a clue? Janet Northamptonshire

Martin

Martin Report 29 Jul 2003 17:57

oh yeah sorry forgot about that- she was baptized about 1911. thanks

Marion

Marion Report 29 Jul 2003 18:05

Martin, Have you tried 1901 census for William Bartram? It would be difficult to find a census after this date for a long while. Also try 1837 online for a marriage. Marion

Martin

Martin Report 29 Jul 2003 18:21

yeah i could try that but she was born before 1911 she was a adult when she was batized but i dont no how to trace where she lived in 1901. Thanks

mab

mab Report 29 Jul 2003 18:55

Martin, in the 1901 census there is a household in 'Beadlam' North Yorkshire containing Anne Bartram age 49 & Lizzie Bartram age 6. A possibility, though north of Leicestershire?

Martin

Martin Report 29 Jul 2003 19:00

yeah thats very interesting, does it say who else lived there? thanks

mab

mab Report 29 Jul 2003 19:56

1901 entry: name age born Joseph 67 Harome Anne 49 Slingsby Mary 11 Beadlam Grace 8 Beadlam Lizzie 6 Beadlam