Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

payment

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 2 Aug 2003 15:38

ive just paid five pound for a year its a special offer at the end of the year will they still try and take money from my account or will they need my authorisation

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 2 Aug 2003 15:45

I think it depends how you paid. If it was by d debit they would be able to continue to take your payment, if it was a c card on off payment they shouldn't be able to take any more money without authorisation from you. Ann Glos

Debbie

Debbie Report 2 Aug 2003 17:23

Rebecca Did you mean this site or Ancestry site that you have paid for. Debbie

David_Vickers

David_Vickers Report 2 Aug 2003 17:44

Rebecca, If you mean Genes Connected, I think Ann is right. If GC operates in the same way as Friends Reunited, and you paid by credit card, you should get an e-mail towards the end of your first year reminding you that you need to re-subscribe. Regards David