Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Norfolk 1861 Census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

George

George Report 10 Aug 2003 15:11

Has anyone got the above census on cd and could lookup: John & Susan Lake, last known address Luggers Yard, Wells next the Sea. Thank you George

Janet

Janet Report 10 Aug 2003 15:56

Hi If any kind person responds to Georgina's request, would they mind looking up any Levell's living in Carleton Rode for me please Thanks Janet

Penny

Penny Report 10 Aug 2003 23:11

Could I jump on the band wagon as well. If anyone has access, would they mind looking up any "Gagens" thank you

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 11 Aug 2003 11:11

Hi all,I ordered 61 NFK census in Jan,have just had a look at the site and its still not ready for release yet. Happy to help when it does arrive BUT there is no name index so village or town area is a must or it would take for ever!!! I have 41 NFK census but same applies, no index!Also got 51 but this has index.will post message when 61 gets here. Best wishes,Liz