Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Is there n e hims's or Batford's out there??

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Laura

Laura Report 10 Aug 2003 15:57

Im trying to help my dad in completing his family tree of his part and my mum's we have got a few reply but if there r n e more please let me know!!! laura hims

Maxine

Maxine Report 10 Aug 2003 17:55

Hi Laura Have you put a message on the "trying to find "board- I think you will get a better result there. This is really a query and tips board, if you are looking for families and specific names etc.. it is better posted there as every time someone searches for that name it will come up that there is a message about the name for people to check out. On this board there is no search facility and the query will be lost in a matter of hours. Regards Maxine