Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 lookup please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janet

Janet Report 14 Aug 2003 14:50

Joseph Cox age 21 born Hackney (maybe a carman) unmarried........thank you

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 15 Aug 2003 08:54

Hiya, If it helps, I looked unbder births in London and found these guys at the age of 21: - Cox, Joseph Relationship: Head County: London Age: 21 Civil Parish: Bethnal Green Gender: Male ED: 5b Where Born: London, Shoreditch Eccl. Parish: St Thomas Piece: RG12/257 Town: Folio: 45 Page: 18 Cox, Joseph Relationship: Son County: London Age: 21 Civil Parish: St Andrew and St George Gender: Male ED: 2 Where Born: London, Holborn Eccl. Parish: St George the Martyr Piece: RG12/218 Town: Holborn Folio: 101 Page: 17 Cox, Joseph Relationship: Son County: London Age: 21 Civil Parish: Stoke Newington Gender: Male ED: 11 Where Born: London, Stoke newington Eccl. Parish: St Marks Piece: RG12/180 Town: Stoke Newington Folio: 131 Page: 2 Let me know, if you want the originals. Jeni

Janet

Janet Report 15 Aug 2003 09:49

I think he would have been son, as he was unmarried, and it looks more likely to be the cox from stoke newington, he is a hard man to find.. Thank you so much for all of your work, and does it only show him or his household too, and yes please janet