Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Any idea?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 14 Aug 2003 16:20

I'm new to this game and wonder if anyone would be able to tell me when JOHN H BUCK died, he was my Grandfather and I think he died in the late 50's early 60's. Also looking for any information on Miss Elenaor Margaret Dean who was born on January 23rd 1911 and died this year on May 11th. She never married, was on only child and I'm trying to find ANY relations of hers - she lived with my family for about 25 years and became one of us. Thanks

Maxine

Maxine Report 14 Aug 2003 16:35

Hi there It is unlikely that you will find these births and deaths on freeBMD, as they are ytranscribing the older records first. The places to look are going to be 1837 online (see the links section on this page)- You will need to buy some credits to search. The other place will be parish records , if you know where they are from,and can contact the church/local records office. Regards Maxine

Emma

Emma Report 15 Aug 2003 07:47

Thanks Maxine, I will take a look Emma