Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

PLEASE HELP WITH 1891 LOOKUP!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Katwin

Katwin Report 15 Aug 2003 21:18

Could some kind soul please find my gt-grandparents? Edward G Casey, age 51, born Bow, Middx; Mary Casey, age 45, born Walkern, Herts; Catherine, age 20, born Morden, Surrey; Edward, age 18, born Brentwood, Essex; Thomas, age 15, born Brentwood, Essex; Emma, age 13, born Brentwood, Essex; Ruth, age 11, born Cheshunt, Herts. Probably living in Cheshunt, Herts. Thanks, Kathy

Katwin

Katwin Report 15 Aug 2003 22:23

Thanks Lynda, The last child I know of was born in Cheshunt, Herts. so I'm sure you've found them. Hope you can come back with a clear page. Kathy

Katwin

Katwin Report 16 Aug 2003 07:34

Thanks for all your trouble Lynda - I really do appreciate it. Is there another kind person out there who can help please??? Thanks, Kathy

Katwin

Katwin Report 16 Aug 2003 11:11

Rosemary, Thanks a million - you're a star. Catherine is part of the family. If the page isn't too unclear, is it possible to e-mail me a copy? Sorry to be such a nuisance. If not, could you let me know where they were living and their occupations at that time. Kathy

Katwin

Katwin Report 16 Aug 2003 16:45

Rosemary, You've been such a great help - I've now got two more siblings to add to my tree and a clue as to when my gt'granfather died. Can't thank you enough..... Kind regards, Kathy