Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

printing trees

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ann

Ann Report 16 Aug 2003 13:03

my tree looks too big to print,is it going to print all in one by auto sizing can any one tell me?lol sorry im new to this techy stuff lol.i just about can work my toaster lolol.love ann.xxxxxx

mab

mab Report 16 Aug 2003 14:13

I have just had a reply from GC to a similar query. They tell me they are considering a print facility in the future, but there isn't anything yet. I did suggest being able to get rid of the left hand menu would be very useful when printing from the screens

John

John Report 16 Aug 2003 19:15

Ann I have never printed a tree using this site but if you print them using software such as Family Tree Maker and similar they usually print on several sheets. You then have to stick them all together to make a big poster. Mine currently prints on 8 sheets of A4 (2 x 4) John