Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 Surrey Lookup Please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paula

Paula Report 18 Aug 2003 17:00

Hello, I was wondering if some kind soul out there could help me look up a family on the 1891 Census for Surrey. I am looking for James Baker who would have been 5, and his parents James & Hannah Baker who were 30 and 27. He also had a younger brother called Edward who was 2. They lived in Croydon. Many thanks for any help.

Paula

Paula Report 19 Aug 2003 08:52

Hi Rosemary, Thank you very much - this is the correct family, that's wonderful. Don't worry about the lodger's, I'm just glad to have the names you've found for me. I wish I could repay the favour. Thanks again. Paula