Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Crista

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 19 Aug 2003 01:53

Thanks for giving me a site to look up bit late in saying it but been up hospital all evening D/in law had baby boy at 12.15 am just got back. I did not think i could use 1837 online because i want to find out wifes name. Mary.

Crista

Crista Report 19 Aug 2003 02:34

Congratulations Mary! If you found a marriage for a Samuel Bonner you could have ordered the certificate to see his wife's name. If you wait a few more months you might be able to see it on FreeBMD. Records are being updated all the time. Crista

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 Aug 2003 08:01

Congratulations of your Grandson Mary. I'm sure he will bring you many years of joy..... Regards Margaret

Maxine

Maxine Report 19 Aug 2003 09:35

Hi Mary Many congratulations on your new grandchild. But hang on a minute - isn't that cheating - your supposed to find family members , not just make new ones!!!!<BG> Regards Maxine

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 Aug 2003 09:45

Congratulations- another branch on your tree!

Mary

Mary Report 19 Aug 2003 11:41

Thankyou all very much for your best wishes.Still no nearer to finding what i was looking for but still. Mary

Jacqui

Jacqui Report 19 Aug 2003 18:28

Mary - are you still having trouble getting through to me at home? did you get my e-mail of this pm? I hope so. I have received yours re; the decoder and would appreciate any advice you can give this old lady. sorry to come on via this but don't know how else to contact you if my e-mail messages are not getting through the normal way. Jacqui

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 19 Aug 2003 18:36

Hi there Just like to ad my congratulations Liz

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 19 Aug 2003 18:42

Congratulations Mary, give him a big kiss from me. Maggy

Mary

Mary Report 19 Aug 2003 19:04

Hope you dont mind all this in your name Crista?Thankyou all again they are calling him Joe.Jacqui I am receiving your emails but i cant get back in your name and husband name they say to many letters etc.If you like I will go through G/C. Thankyou all again Mary