Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 look up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 19 Aug 2003 17:33

James Habberfield age 50, born Taunton, but living in St. Pancras. London with wife Emma

Heather

Heather Report 19 Aug 2003 18:44

David havent been able to find James so far only found one possible Emma but married to William and living in Taunton William H - 61 - Coal Dealer - Blind - born bridgewater Emma - 50 Elizabeth - 16 - daughter - pupil teacher william - 13 - son - tailors apprentice emma elizabeth and william all born taunton will keep looking did find another emma habberfield aged 36 - servant working as a cook and clara - servant working as housemaid for the same family but both born in blankeney lincoln hevi

Heather

Heather Report 19 Aug 2003 19:01

David have tried all possibilities the only Habberfields (or variations thereof)born in taunton that are on 1891 that i can see are George - 32 servant living in Bisham Berks Abraham - 51 lodger living in taunton elizabeth - as above emma - as above john - 46 head living in st marylebone william as above hevi ps none living in st pancras

David

David Report 19 Aug 2003 20:21

Thanks for the information and the obvious amount of work that went in. Could I be extra cheeky and ask for the details of the household of John aged 46. I think he is James's brother.

Heather

Heather Report 19 Aug 2003 22:01

David have emailed you twice - one has an attachment of the relevant page - i hope = anything else let me know. hevi

David

David Report 19 Aug 2003 22:12

Thanks again