Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1851 Lancashire census look up - big please!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Peter

Peter Report 25 Aug 2003 17:15

My great grandfather, James Aloysious Ezechiel, was (according to the 1901 Census) born in Liverpool, Lancashire on 23rd July 1850 . However, I have searched and scanned and inspected and can find no trace of his birth... I wonder if there is anyone out there who has access to any censuses around the period to see if they can find any Ezechiel alive in Liverpool in the 1850's, 1860's. He should, I imagine, be in the 1851 Census.... I would be eternally grateful for any help in unlocking this longstanding mystery !!

Shirlock

Shirlock Report 25 Aug 2003 18:47

Hello Peter and Margaret Lanclist site is excellent. Shirley

Peter

Peter Report 25 Aug 2003 19:59

Thanks very much margaret and Shirley - I've given them a go. no luck as yet so if anyone else has this census or the next one i'd be very grateful! Best wishes Peter