Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Another Links Site

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris

Chris Report 27 Aug 2003 01:32

Just found this site it has loads of links on it http://www(.)genealogy-links(.)co(.)uk/html/more(.)links(.)html Chris

Penny

Penny Report 27 Aug 2003 02:18

Thank you for posting this Christine. Looks really great Penny

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Aug 2003 07:25

Thanks Chris, I think this is a must to keep on your favourites list. A must for everyone to look at..... Regards Margaret

**Dawn O**

**Dawn O** Report 27 Aug 2003 10:05

Hi Christine, Thanks for sharing this new web site, that you have stumbled across. I am sure it is going to help many of us, break down some 'brickwalls' that we're facing. Happy Hunting Everyone!!! Regards, Dawn.

John

John Report 27 Aug 2003 11:13

Christine. I must be thick as others have found the site, however, I either get "bad gateway" or, no such site. What am I doing wrong? (and no, I don`t include the () ) John Ranger

Janet

Janet Report 27 Aug 2003 11:38

Thanks for the tip Christine What a fantastic site! Why haven't I found this before? It's in my favourites. Might be able to delete some of the others in my favourites, as this site seems to have links with most of my favourites, and plenty more I didn't even know about. Could spend hours browsing ....... Thanks Janet

Angelic Alaina

Angelic Alaina Report 27 Aug 2003 12:03

Christine I can only say one word for this site you've found WOW! Alaina Bolton

Pat

Pat Report 27 Aug 2003 12:12

Thanks Chris, just added it to my favorites, I'm sure it will be very useful. Pat

Mary

Mary Report 27 Aug 2003 12:22

Tried this site but just got 'page not found' - what am I doing wrong ?Mary Brooke

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ*

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ* Report 27 Aug 2003 12:33

I got page not found first time I tried....had made a mistake typing in the site address. Make sure you spell GENEALOGY correctly (I almost always type geneology! - doh!) Dierdre X

**Dawn O**

**Dawn O** Report 27 Aug 2003 12:38

Hi All, I had the same trouble, tapping in the address given by Christine but I got to the site by tapping in:- http://www(.)genealogy(-)links(.)co(.)uk/ Hope this helps?? Regards Dawn.

Andy

Andy Report 27 Aug 2003 13:27

Another good site for links is the following: http://www(.)north-easterner(.)freeserve(.)co(.)uk/links(.)htm

John

John Report 27 Aug 2003 14:32

Yes....I spelt it with an "o" instead of an "a". Found it now. John R

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Aug 2003 17:31

Andrew, Another WOW! Between the site you mentioned and the one Christine mentioned-what more would you need!! Also another must to have.... Regards Margaret