Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

freebmd

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joanna

Joanna Report 31 Aug 2003 19:28

Is there a problem with this site? When ever i search for a birth Ronald Lorriman 1906 it comes up ans page not available. Cheers joanna

Maxine

Maxine Report 31 Aug 2003 19:33

Hi Joanne I tried it and got the following: Sorry, we found no matches. Search for Surname: Lorriman First name(s): Ronald Start date: Mar 1906 End date: Dec 1906 District: all County: all To be honest there is not much on freeBMD for 1900+, they are concerntrating on earlier years first. You can check on their website for an update on progress. You may stand a better chance on 1837 online. Regards Maxine

Sarah

Sarah Report 31 Aug 2003 19:33

Not all years have been transcribed yet. Not had any success myself with years over 1903. Have you tried 1837 site?. Sarah.

Maxine

Maxine Report 31 Aug 2003 19:45

Hi Joanna Just had a look for you - these are the Lorriman Births listed for 1906 Jan -Mar Catherine Lorriman Tynemouth 10b 275 John William -''- Rotherham 9c 7[56]9 Apr- Jun Edith Alice Lorriman Blackburn 8e 327 Jul-Sep Mary Lorriman Tadcaster 9c 984 Oct-Dec George Lorriman Eccleshall B 9c 428 Mary Alice Lorriman Huddersfield 9a 290 There is no sign of a Ronald, so is it possible it is a different date, or he used a different first name to the one he was christened with? Regards Maxine