Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

merseyside sites!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 3 Sep 2003 21:41

does anyone know any good sites for merseyside? i am looking for glover.

SueS

SueS Report 3 Sep 2003 22:10

if you are interested in Liverpool, go to Rootsweb and enter Liverpool and you will come up with the message board for Liverpool and SW Lancs Sue

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 3 Sep 2003 22:18

hi marly, i'm on wirral side(new ferry) i'm looking for 1900-to present day.

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 3 Sep 2003 22:20

hi susan, i,m on wirral side,but i will try that cos i have rellies in lancs too.

Valice in

Valice in Report 3 Sep 2003 22:38

Christine Do you have rellies in Ellesmere Port? used to know a couple of Glovers Val

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 4 Sep 2003 21:40

hi val, sorry no,i don't have any relies in ellesmere port (not that i know of anyway!!

Valice in

Valice in Report 4 Sep 2003 21:48

Christine, I just wondered as you don't live too far away, I know the widow of a Glover male who would have been approx 65 had he still been living. Val

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 4 Sep 2003 21:58

val, don't think it's any relation, my dad died 1966,he would have been 76or77 now, all our Glovers are from this area,thanks anyway.