Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I think I am losing the plot....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 5 Sep 2003 15:30

I realised a few minutes ago whilst sitting here going through the latest messages on the message and tips board, that I have not even looked to see if any ancestors have been added to the site in the last few days! The discussions going on and advice given have been quite entertaining and I loved the Social History lesson even if it is Friday afternoon! Jacky

Jacqui

Jacqui Report 5 Sep 2003 17:08

Jacky - do you find you are too tired to do any research once you have been up and down the tips board? I do - although I have found a load of new sites and am grateful for the help I have received. I do however find that I stay on Genesconnected for ages, rather than get stuck in to what should be researched - anyone else with lethagy problems, or is it the weather? Jacqui

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 5 Sep 2003 17:55

I'm too tired to do anything after spending so long going through the boards!! Having said that, I have had some great help from the boards and people are helpful. Jacky

Melba64

Melba64 Report 5 Sep 2003 18:33

I know what you both mean. The white background and small writing is terrible on the eyes! I have been sitting here going back and forth reading some of the messages and I am aching. Can't be bothered doing anything else now!!! I'm going to have a rest. Melanie