Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

how do you "do away"with relations please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gillian

Gillian Report 5 Sep 2003 23:01

I started putting my husbands family tree on the same one as mine, but he has so many relatives that I did one of his own. Now then, how do I remove his family from my tree? It won't let me delete them if they have parents and children. Yours in confusion Gill.

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 6 Sep 2003 11:47

Could do with knowing the answer to this - and how to get away with it afterwards ...

Gillian

Gillian Report 6 Sep 2003 14:59

Thanks Ruth for that--it still won't let me, looks like I am stuck with them. Thanks for the giggle Marion------ or were you serious! Gill.

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 6 Sep 2003 15:03

Depends what time he strolls in from the golf course ....

MizzyH

MizzyH Report 6 Sep 2003 16:23

Yes, the 19th hole is always the trickiest and takes the longest time, doesn't it?!!!!

MizzyH

MizzyH Report 6 Sep 2003 16:24

Yes, the 19th hole is always the trickiest and takes the longest time, doesn't it?!!!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Sep 2003 17:02

Gill, When you click on "Delete" GC takes you back to your home page. You then need to click "Back" which gives you the "Confirm Delete" page. Click on "Yes" and the Job's done. You will have to do this for every individual unfortunately. Jim

Gillian

Gillian Report 6 Sep 2003 22:50

Thanks Jim, I will make that my "task for tomorrow". I think its going to be a long job and I am too tired tonight. Gill.

Patricia

Patricia Report 6 Sep 2003 23:49

I can't help but laugh at the title of your query :-)