Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Genealogy Chart you can order for Shipping only

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Penny

Penny Report 7 Sep 2003 01:25

Last year I came across a site that was offering Free Genealogy Charts. I requested one and it came fairly quickly. At the time they were shipping them out for free - but now are charging for the shipping only. It only has room up to gr grandparents, but now a bad looking form - esp if your research is still small and/or you wanted to complete it and give it to someone at Christmas. Here is the site www(.)ancestors(.)co(.)uk (this is not related to ancestry.com The 1st page that comes up will have "Free Family Chart" in red at the top. Click on that. On the 2nd page click on "buy-now". The shipping cost is £0.92. Perhaps this will be useful to some of the board members. Penny

Yvette

Yvette Report 7 Sep 2003 11:09

Thanks Penny I have now ordered 2 for Xmas presents and found that the links page was worth a look also. I have found several new places to search, i guess my husband will not be seeing much of me today, lol! Yvette

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Sep 2003 12:08

Cheers for that - exactly what I was looking for!

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 7 Sep 2003 12:32

thanks penny,have just ordered one.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 7 Sep 2003 12:33

Hi Thanks for the tip - I have ordered my 2. I wonder how many will be left by the end of the day? Liz STS

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 7 Sep 2003 12:49

Thanks for that. Have just ordered. That will go very nicely with the family photo album of ancestors I am doing for my each of my children. Jacky

Alison

Alison Report 7 Sep 2003 13:08

I have ordered two too! You don't see bargains like that very often. Hope i don't get bombarded with junk mail now though! Alison

Julie

Julie Report 7 Sep 2003 13:14

Hi, thanks for the tip. I`ve just ordered 2. I was very suprised that they will even send the charts to me here in Austria as i don`t live in England any more. Looks like an interesting site.Thanks again. Julie.

Janet

Janet Report 7 Sep 2003 13:45

I've just sent for a couple too - my sister has been asking me to send her the details I've discovered. Won't be able to get it all on one, but will put on enough to keep her satisfied. That's her Christmas present sorted. Thanks for telling us about it. Jan.

Penny

Penny Report 7 Sep 2003 19:18

I hope everyone gets their charts. I live in Canada - and they sent this to me (no shipping costs) last year, but I think they got overwhelmed with requests and felt they needed to charge for shipping. PS - I belong to a "freebie" site where you can request all kinds of samples and information etc, and this is where I got the information for this chart. (another UK company was offering free Harry Potter maps - which I thought my grandson would like but I was too late - they were gone very quickly) Penny