Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FreeBMD site .....???

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 15 Sep 2003 22:32

Is it still down or is it me. Sandra

HampshireMel

HampshireMel Report 15 Sep 2003 22:37

Sandra, im getting it ok..do you need me to look for something for you? itll be no problem.... Demelza

Sandra

Sandra Report 15 Sep 2003 22:53

Thanks for the replies. I will try again tomorrow. I wonder if Norton Firewall is the problem. I have hit a brick wall with a couple of rellies of my dads. Will have to be patient as I have sent for a birth certificate. Sandra

Pauline

Pauline Report 15 Sep 2003 22:57

Hi Sandra, would you please tell me what that site is called as i am just starting out with my family tree.I would be very grateful for the information. Thanks Pauline.

HampshireMel

HampshireMel Report 15 Sep 2003 23:04

Pauline, the site is http://freebmd(.)rootsweb(.)com(/)cgi(/)search(.)pl. Remove the brakets and you should be away. Good luck Demelza.

Sandra

Sandra Report 15 Sep 2003 23:11

Hi Sandra Try the links at side of page freebmd and lots of other useful sites there Sandra (good name this)

Sandra

Sandra Report 15 Sep 2003 23:13

sorry that last message should have been for pauline not sandra doh!! will go back to sleep now sandra

Pauline

Pauline Report 15 Sep 2003 23:25

Thanks very much!!! really grateful for the information Demelza & sandra. pauline.