Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 index lookups for Aldershot

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Annie

Annie Report 19 Sep 2003 21:49

Hello folks I have six little red books with the 1891 Aldershot census Index. If anyone needs any please let me know. I may be a little slow in replying cos the writing is quite small! A

Judith

Judith Report 19 Sep 2003 22:15

Hi Ann Are you able to look for someone without a specific address? I have Alfred G Deedman born 1875 in Aldershot. His parents were Arthur and Sarah Ann Deedman. Many thanks, Judith

Annie

Annie Report 19 Sep 2003 22:18

Hi Judith No Arthur or Alfred DEEDMAN's at all on 1891. I looked at DEADMAN as well and no Alfred there either, sorry. Not a good start to my offer. There's an Arthur on the 1901 Census aged 58 born Surrey with an Elizabeth and no sign of children.The only one on 1891 is a George DEEDMAN born Guildford aged 57. A

Judith

Judith Report 20 Sep 2003 08:48

Hi again Ann, Thanks for looking. George is one of mine - are there any more details please? Arthur and Elizabeth are, I think, father and daughter (Elizabeth being the sister of Alfred G that I was looking for). Thanks again, Judith

Annie

Annie Report 20 Sep 2003 19:33

Hiya Judith My little red books are only a census index but I've responded privately to you with the little I know! Best wishes Ann