Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Am I suffering from double vision?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janet

Janet Report 21 Sep 2003 16:36

Nearly every time I type in a reply to a message, it appears twice, so I have to go back and delete one. Am I the only one suffering from this, or is it a common thing? It only seems to have happened since this site was changed so much. Jan.

Fi aka Wheelie Spice

Fi aka Wheelie Spice Report 21 Sep 2003 16:42

it has happened to me too Fiona

Alison

Alison Report 21 Sep 2003 17:07

I haven't noticed! Alison

Katwin

Katwin Report 21 Sep 2003 17:34

Why not report it? I'm finding this pale green colour very difficult on the eyes anyway, but everyone else seems happy, so mustn't moan! Kathy

Freda

Freda Report 21 Sep 2003 18:51

I have noticed double messages, thought it was funny repeating them,as you say it has only happened since they changed the site. The pale green dosent bother me but the white does, gives me eye strain

Helen

Helen Report 21 Sep 2003 20:34

When people have emailed me through GC the emails are coming through twice. I think it's the send button at the bottom of the message box that's a bit sensitive.

Melba64

Melba64 Report 21 Sep 2003 20:53

I emailed GC about the white background and they said they would take my comments into consideration next time they make any changes. It would back me up if anyone else wrote to them to say they too are finding it a bit hard on the eyes. Mel

Gail

Gail Report 22 Sep 2003 16:55

Thank goodness others have had problems, I was adding names to my tree yesterday and they were going on twice!! I thought it was me!

Janet

Janet Report 22 Sep 2003 18:12

The last reply I added appeared THREE TIMES!!! Jan