Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

my folks JOAN

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 26 Sep 2003 10:18

i cant begin to say how thankfull i am to joan at myfolks.co.uk with out her help i wouldnt be able to order my half brother and sisters birth certs to put into words what it feels like to be this close is just amazing ,and sally savage well what another gem of a lady! without their help well i would still only have names like ive had for 20 years. THANKYOU BOTH SO MUCH tinaxxx

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 26 Sep 2003 10:37

tina i agree entirely with you about joan after searching for my dads sister for 23yrs i had given up hope,until i came across myfolks. i posted a message one afternoon and within 30mins i had a phone call.it was jean telling me she had found my aunt!!! it was lovely to see my dads face when we took him up to nottingham to see her. the lady needs a medal!!!! sue

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 26 Sep 2003 10:56

she does deserve a medal i agree,i still cant belive i spent 20 years then in a space of days joan found so much out. tinaxx