Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

a lost web address.can anyone help?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 26 Sep 2003 22:06

Hi everyone, I read on this board sometime ago about a site where you can trace divorces ect. Also coming soon issued passports and so on. But unfortunatley(me and the pc ) I lost the site address. Does anyone know the site I mean. I think its rather new so it might not be that known. I would be very grateful if some one knows the site I mean. Best wishes to you all..Julie

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 26 Sep 2003 22:45

Julie, The only one I remember on here for divorces, unless I missed a thread, was not an internet link but an address: Principle Absolute Search Section First Avenue House 42-49 High Holburn London WC1V 6NP Tel: 0207 9477017 (Cost was £20) Hope this helps Kim

Mary

Mary Report 26 Sep 2003 22:52

Julie. The Web Site is .http(dot)//www(dot)nationalarchivist(dot)com/index(dot)html Mary

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 26 Sep 2003 23:07

Mary, Thanks for that, I obviously did miss a thread at some point. Kim

Julie

Julie Report 27 Sep 2003 07:53

Thanks Mary. Thats the address I`ve been looking for. Very grateful to you. Best wishes Julie