Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Free bmd trouble

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 7 Oct 2003 12:00

I haven't been able to search on here for days. Is anybody else having any trouble? Jeanette

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2003 12:02

yes, i just keep getting kicked out. will keep trying lisa

Margaret

Margaret Report 7 Oct 2003 12:42

I very rarely manage to get on this site and stay on. I've hardly ever managed to find any info, as all I get is, this page cannot be displayed. I now use 1837 online, I know it costs but as least I don't feel like throwing the PC through the window Margaret

Laurie

Laurie Report 7 Oct 2003 13:40

Hi, I've not had any problems today, it seems very slow. I put it down to being busy, normally I can't get on it if it is too busy. Laurie.

BrianW

BrianW Report 7 Oct 2003 14:49

I don't normally have any trouble but today it won't come up with any search results, just "Cannot find page".