Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

BMD exchange certificate site

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 8 Oct 2003 16:25

Can anyone tell me the web address for the site where you can view or buy unwanted certificates. I know it has been posted on here before but I forgot to make a note of it. Margaret

Sue

Sue Report 8 Oct 2003 17:34

It's UKBDM(.)co(.)uk Sue

BrianW

BrianW Report 8 Oct 2003 17:39

As well as a display case for unwanted certificates it's a useful way to record your wanted certificates and make them available as a resource for other researchers.

Margaret

Margaret Report 8 Oct 2003 17:53

That's the one, thanks Sue and Brian Margaret

47551 Report 8 Oct 2003 18:24

This site is not for just unwanted certificates. If you are willing to share the information, then put all your certificates on it. You can state if the certificate is not wanted. The more that are put on this site - the less we will have to pay ONS. Regards, Nes

Annie in

Annie in Report 8 Oct 2003 18:28

And adding info from certs is easy and very very quick!

Katinahat

Katinahat Report 9 Oct 2003 00:18

Nudge

Carol

Carol Report 9 Oct 2003 00:40

I have registered, closed and restarted browser as stated, but password doesnt work. The site might be busy.

Deborah

Deborah Report 9 Oct 2003 20:37

Brilliant site. All my certs are on there. Debbie