Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

peterborough 1841 or 51 census-can anyone help?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Steph

Steph Report 9 Oct 2003 13:22

Hi am looking for Ayers family in Peterborough in 1840's. Father Thomas and daughter, Fanny. She married Charles Bird in 1844 and I would love to know where her father was born and her mothers name. If anyone can help, please let me know,Thanks, Steph

Charles

Charles Report 9 Oct 2003 15:55

Can you let me know the street in Peterborough. Have friend with the 1851 census. Interested as my name is Charles Bird

Steph

Steph Report 10 Oct 2003 08:19

Sorry, Charles, no idea! Just hoping someone could search by surname! Probably not, I guess! Are your family from that area?

Steph

Steph Report 10 Oct 2003 14:46

just nudging for charles to see!Steph