Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

openshaw, manchester

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Oct 2003 20:14

I have in my possession between 15 and 20 certificates. there are 4 family names involved, all tracing to a descendant Lily Brazendale - Haigh, she died abt 1990 and had no children and i cant find any siblings. I even have some photos of her and her family (some arent named) but i am sure they would be treasures to someone.----------------------- ___________________________________________________ Ben Haigh, Elizabeth Gledhill. John Henry Haigh b 1852, d 1931. James Henry Bertenshaw Haigh b 1898 d 1949. John Bertenshaw Haigh. Alice Grace Haigh b 1895 d 1936. Mary Ann Haigh d 1936. Martha Haigh b1887. . 1881 living at 87 Abbeyhay lane, openshaw, manchester.. if you are looking for any of these please contact me. many thanks regards lisa

Rachel

Rachel Report 11 Oct 2003 21:49

Lisa I'd be really grateful if you could let me know of the other names mentioned on the certificates that you have for Elizabeth Gledhill, and any other information that you have on her. Thanks Rachel