Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 lookup,Somerset,please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Annie in

Annie in Report 13 Oct 2003 16:11

I am trying to find the following family: Edward/Edwin MAIDMENT age 38 born;Yeovil,Somerset Lucy MAIDMENT age 38 born;Stoke,Somerset Edward MAIDMENT age 17 born Yeovil Blanche MAIDMENT age 15 ,, ,, Emma Maidment age 13 ,, ,, Sidney Maidment age 11 ,, ,, Any help much appreciated. Many thanks

Emma

Emma Report 13 Oct 2003 16:25

Hi Diane RG12/1898, folio 13, page 20 Yeovil, Somerset 58 Queen? Street Edward J Maidment, head, mar, 39, plasterer, Yeovil Edward J Maidment, son, glover, 17, Yeovil Blanche E Maidment, daur, 15, Yeovil Emma J Maidment, daur, 13, Yeovil Sidney J Maidment, son, 10, Yeovil Archdale Maidment, son, 8, Yeovil William T Maidment, son, 6, Yeovil Reginald Maidment, son, 5, Yeovil Emma.

Annie in

Annie in Report 13 Oct 2003 16:40

Lucy,Thank you very much. Wasn't 100% sure I was following the right family,the details you have given me have confirmed that I am! Thank you so much Sorry;Emma

Annie in

Annie in Report 13 Oct 2003 16:56

Just noticed that Lucy is missing,thought she must have died at first,but it says Edward is married. Hmm,food for thought!