Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help with 1714

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marcie

Marcie Report 19 Oct 2003 08:29

please help my 5xgreatgrandfather william bunch c1714 winslade hants not on teresa,s list whats my best option, need to verify this before going on, he narried mary searle c1738 winslade advise appreciated marcie x

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 19 Oct 2003 08:39

Hi, Search the Parish records of the place where you believe he was born for his baptism. If it isn't there try the surrounding parishes. Gwynne

Marcie

Marcie Report 19 Oct 2003 08:47

thanks gwynne i,ll do that, sooner rather than later, its having the time to go to these places, i believe winchester is where the records are held but will check marcie