Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Combe St Nicholas

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sinead

Sinead Report 19 Oct 2003 18:22

Hi all, Does anyone know if the baptism records for the parish of Combe St Nicholas in Somerset have been transcribed on line? I need about 1861 as I have a birth puzzle to check.Possible twins Sidney and Seymour Worner but Seymour has vanished entirely.Was he born or was he a figment of someone's imagination?! If the records are on line all well and good-if not,a trip to Somerset record office will be in order.Please help-on line or not?Trip or not? I know which one I'd rather!!!!! Many thanks, Sinead

Carol

Carol Report 19 Oct 2003 18:37

There is a look up service. Have a look here for details of holdings. http://www(.)geocities(.)com/opcdevon/CombeStNicholas(.)html

Sinead

Sinead Report 19 Oct 2003 18:40

Thanks Carol- I'll try that straight away and see where I go from here. Many many thanks,Sinead