Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Brilliant WW1 Site

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elaine

Elaine Report 23 Oct 2003 21:42

Hi everyone,there's a brill site for anyone with WW1 relatives loads of info on regiments etc.,and most wonderful of all a memorial page that you can add your relative to.I've added my Great Uncle who I've only recently found and I'm so excited,if you've got military relatives and they were born in Ireland it's so very hard tracking them down and for me this is just so great.....Sorry didn't mean to ramble on but it's just such a great feeling.The site is Regimental Warpaths,type in www.warpath.orbit.com Elaine

Lorna

Lorna Report 23 Oct 2003 21:49

sorry but this link isnt working

Sally

Sally Report 23 Oct 2003 22:00

Site still not there never mind check it out another time thanks anyway Sally

Sally

Sally Report 23 Oct 2003 22:00

Site still not there never mind check it out another time thanks anyway Sally

Elaine

Elaine Report 23 Oct 2003 22:15

OOps sorry everyone it's been so difficult getting back onto this board,I was getting so frustrated I mistyped, the site address is www.warpath.orbat(.)com remove bracket Appologies,it's my age you know!!!. Regards to you all, Elaine