Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gillian

Gillian Report 24 Oct 2003 13:31

Please does anyone know how I can get information from this census.

Karen

Karen Report 24 Oct 2003 14:12

Hi The only place I have found is the local LDS family history centre. You can order in the particular census area that you need, it may take a few weeks and costs about £2.70. I have done this and have had some success. If you need the info quickly then it may be worth putting you details on this site with as much info as you can and see if someone can do you a look up. Karen

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 24 Oct 2003 14:24

Gillian Are you any relation to William 'Badger Bill' Deakin who is a member of GC? Jeanette

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 24 Oct 2003 14:32

Gillian, The local library, for the area you are looking at, should have this census. The library usually has all the census material for their area. Only useful, if it is the area you live in of course. Elisabeth

Gillian

Gillian Report 25 Oct 2003 04:00

Thank you everyone for your help. I will let you know what happens. No, we are no relation to Bill (as far as I know) but stranger things have happened on this site!