Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

thinking of buying a VRI CD but are my family on i

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynda

Lynda Report 27 Oct 2003 13:01

hi I am thinking of buying a VRI CD but before I do would a KIND SOUL who already owns one have a look for me to see if there are any records for Puffett/Puffitt families in Oxfordshire/Gloucestershire. My rellies came from Oxfordshire but their village is not represented in the LDS IGI Thanks lyn

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 27 Oct 2003 13:18

lynda ive just looked up the names puffett/puffitt in both oxfordshire and gloucestershire.but sorry ,there were no matches for either name in either county susie

Sarah

Sarah Report 27 Oct 2003 13:30

Hi Lynda Ive had a look there are no Births of Christenings ,but there is 1 marriage. Ner Farmer PUFFETT age 40 He married a Mary Ann PURNELL age 40 on 7th Oct 1867 St philip and St Jacob Glou Brist Husbands father William PUFFETT Wifes father Ethelbert NEAL I hope that is of some help to you Sarah

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 27 Oct 2003 13:38

sarah i didnt think of doing a marriage search...durrr!!! susie