Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Spending too much time on this site.....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen in Kent

Helen in Kent Report 27 Oct 2003 20:24

I am so busy playing on these message boards that I don't have time to put the ancestors on the tree!!! Will have to put aside a day and do it because I've been quite successful so far and my tree looks as if I'm Billy- No-mates!

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Oct 2003 20:48

Helen - 42 members is'nt bad,l think l have 25 or 29 can't remember - mind you some have 1,000's Jude

John

John Report 27 Oct 2003 20:59

You've got 29 Jude!!

Linda & Tim

Linda & Tim Report 27 Oct 2003 20:59

Ah! That's one of the benefits of GC going down or on a go slow... it forces us to stop searching the message boards and do some proper research elsewhere! Of course, when GC is back again and we've got all those extra rellies to add, the temptation for us all is just to have a quick look at the boards!

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 27 Oct 2003 21:04

Yes, still have stuff to input from July!! Mind you was puter-less for 6 weeks so sort of have excuse. Maz. XX

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 27 Oct 2003 22:41

6 weeks Marion, how did you manage?? Maggy, West Yorkshire